Dried Fish Maw, 2 pcs per pack, ±50g
1. Soak product in water for 6-12 hours.
2. Change water from time to time to eliminate its fishy smell.
3. Put the soaked fish maw, some ginger and shallot into a pot of fresh water and boil.
4. Turn off the heat once water reaches to a boil, then cover the pot with a lid, and wait until the water cools down.
5. Take the fish maw out of the water and rinse with cool water. It is now ready to cook.
Weight per pack:
Dried, ready to cook
Dried Fish Maw should be stored in a dry and shaded place away from sunlight. Soaked fish maw should be stored in the refrigerator below 0ºC if not cooked. Thaw each time prior to cooking.